First home boost program Applies. Govenment pays 10% down payment for the buyer.
|Location:||Dundas/Parliament, Toronto Downtown East|
|Price:||Start from $201,900|
|Size(sq.ft):||Studio from 392One bedroom from 543One bedroom + Den from 626Two bedroom from 709Two bedroom + Den from 870|
|Number of Suites:||283|
|Number of Levels||26|
|Parking:||$26,500 (VIP $16,500)|
|Locker:||$3,500 (VIP $975)|
|Maintainence Fee:||$0.52/sf (Hydro metered separately)|
|Estimated Tax:||0.90% of purchase price|
|Suite Features:||General Suite Features• Approximately 10 ft. ceiling heights in principal rooms** on floors 3 and 4 and 9 ft. ceiling heights on floors 5 to 26, with bulkheads where required.• Solid core entry door with stained finish and satin nickel lever hardware.• Contemporary 4” baseboards in all areas except bathroom(s) and laundry room which have a tile baseboard.• Contemporary 2 ¼” casings throughout.
• Flat interior doors with satin nickel lever hardware.
• Framed mirrored sliding closet doors in foyer and in bedroom(s), as per plan.
• Interior bedroom/den (Model E, F, G, H, K, Q, R, S, T and U) to have fixed frosted glass partition with frosted glass sliding door in aluminum frame, as per plan.
• Designer white Decora-style switches and receptacles throughout.
• Interior walls primed and painted in latex flat finish off white paint; kitchen, bathroom(s) and laundry/storage to be painted in latex semi-gloss off-white paint. All paint is low VOC. Latex semi-gloss off-white paint on all trims.
• White textured ceilings in all areas, except kitchen, bathroom(s) and laundry/storage which have smooth painted ceilings.
• Poured concrete finish to all balconies; terraces to receive patio pavers. Painted underside to all balconies.
• Laminate flooring in hallway, bedroom(s), living/dining room, den/media, kitchen, foyer and foyer closet, as per plan.
Gourmet Kitchen Features
• Contemporary flat slab paneled cabinetry from Daniels’ select lines with extended upper cabinets.
• Granite countertop with a single bowl stainless steel undermount sink.
• Single lever kitchen faucet with pullout spray.
• Linear modern porcelain tile backsplash.
• Stainless steel appliances including: 18 c.f. frost-free refrigerator, self-cleaning oven, built-in 24” dishwasher and combination microwave/hood fan located above ceran top stove, vented to exterior.
Luxurious Bathroom Features
• Dual-flush, low consumption toilets.
• Comfort-height cabinetry from Daniels¡¯ select lines.
• Custom designed Caesarstone countertop with undermount porcelain sink.
• Single lever water efficient chrome faucet.
• Acrylic deep soaker tub with ceramic wall tile surround up to ceiling.
• Framed, clear tempered glass shower stall where applicable, with pre-formed acrylic base and full-height ceramic tile surround, as per plan.
• Chrome framed mirror with wall sconce above.
• Chrome bathroom accessories including towel bar, toilet paper holder and shower rod.
|Building Amenities:||Spectacular Building Features• PAINTBOX Condominiums is the first condominium within the second phase of the Award-Winning Regent Park Revitalization.• This impressive 26-storey tower was designed by Diamond + Schmitt Architects and features colourful spandrel glass detailing and an illuminated rooftop trellis.• Unlike any other condominium in Toronto today, PAINTBOX Condominiums will rise above the new Regent Park Arts & Cultural Centre.• Situated directly across from the new six-acre Community Park and just steps from new retail, the Regional Aquatic Centre, City of Toronto Community Centre and PedestrianFriendly Mews.• Located in the heart of Toronto¡¯s exciting and vibrant Downtown East, between Cabbagetown and the Distillery District and just moments from TTC, the Gardiner Expressway and the Don Valley Parkway.
• The 24-hour Concierge welcomes residents and guests while overseeing the sophisticated building security measures.
• Three tastefully decorated high-speed elevators deliver residents to their destination.
• Convenient locker and bicycle storage.
• A Resident Services Director provides onsite customer service for residents.
The Canvas Club
This exclusive club offers incredible social and leisure amenities where residents can meet with friends and neighbours.
• The Social – a comfortable space filled with plush couches and a flat screen TV.
• The Lounge Terrace – an outdoor retreat with cabana seating, a BBQ area, lounge seating, incredible green space and a water feature.
• The Games Room – a place to compete or just play a friendly match of foosball, billiards, Wii or outdoor Ping-Pong.
• The Party Room – a gathering space for friends and neighbours complete with a bar, catering kitchen, casual and formal seating and easy access to the outdoor Dining Terrace and Sun Deck.
• The Fitness Centre – a fully-equipped fitness centre offers state-of-the-art cardio and weight-training equipment.
• The Home Theatre – a comfortable setting to watch the latest movie or game on the big screen.
• Outdoor Gardening Plots – a place where residents can grow their own herbs, flowers and plants.
|Desposit Structure:||DANIELS’ GRADUAL DEPOSIT PAYMENT PLAN:
$3,500 WITH AGREEMENT OF PURCHASE & SALE
$1,000 PER MONTH UNTIL YOU REACH
5% OF THE PURCHASE PRICE.
5% DEPOSIT MUST BE PAID BY OCCUPANCY DATE
$3,500 WITH AGREEMENT OF PURCHASE & SALE